Some of these you may not even remember, but they WERE on the menu – even if for a very short time.
2.Son of Mac – just like a BigMac…except smaller
3. Spanish omelet bagel
4. McClean Deluxe – Lean beef meat that tasted the same as a regular burger but more expensive
5. Angus burgers
6.Bacon, Bacon, McBacon – Introduced in Australia, it featured 2 beef patties, 5 slices of cheese, 5 slices of bacon, bbq sauce, and the whole thing dipped in lard. WTF?!
7. Chopped beefsteak sandwich – Never caught on
8. Eggs benedict McMuffin
9. Fajitas and burritos
10. Hularburger – no meat, just a slice of grilled pineapple
11. McAfrica – A racist burger topped with special African sauce
12. McDLT – Where you build your own burger…no thanks
13. McHot dog – No thanks!
14. McJordan – During the Michael Jordan era of course
15. McPizza – Took too long to make and the pizza boxes wouldn’t fit through the drive-through window
16. McSalad shakers – Salad in a cup
17. McSoup – Campbell’s soup in a McDonald’s cup
18. McSpaghetti – Eww
19. McSpicy – Good idea but no
20. Mighty wings – Why?
Stick to what you do best McDonalds! If you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to share:)