Garlic is one of the easiest vegetables you can grow in your home, and this guide on how to grow an endless supply of garlic will show you how it's done! Rich in vitamins and minerals, garlic is one of the world's superfoods because of its healing properties!
How to Grow An Endless Supply of Garlic at Home
- 1 garlic bulb
- potting soil
- 1 container
- Choose a nice looking, healthy garlic head.
- Fill a large pot with potting soil.
- Separate the garlic cloves and place each clove vertically into the soil, to about 1 inch in depth.
- Cover the cloves with 1 inch of soil.
- Place the potted garlic in an area where it will receive sun.
- Water immediately after planting and continue watering once soil is dry to the touch.
- Cut the greens once they are 3-4 inches tall, but leave about an inch so that they can regrow.
- Once they dry up and turn brown, dig the cloves out. Each one should have formed into an entire bulb.
- Take the cloves from the dug up bulb and start again!
This is a great and super cheap way to grow garlic at home, without much maintenance or fuss! This is also a really good way to grow in a small space such as on a balcony or even in an apartment.
If you have south facing windows, you can also grow garlic indoors!
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂